THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT, HOW WE COLLECT IT, AND HOW WE USE IT
We collect different types of personal and other information based on your use of our products and services and our business relationship with you. Here are some examples:
- Personal information that allows us to contact you - including your name, address, phone number and e-mail address;
- Billing information related to your financial relationship with us - including your payment details, credit history, credit card numbers, social insurance numbers, security codes, and service history;
- The equipment, performance, use of Éco-Verdure Inc.'s website, visualization and other techniques of information on your use of our network, services, products or websites.
We collect information primarily in three ways:
- It is provided to us by you when you buy or interact with us on a product or service we offer or provide;
- We automatically collect the information when you visit our websites or use our products and services;
- We get it from other sources, such as credit agencies.
We use the information we collect in a variety of ways, including:
- Provide the best possible customer experience
- Provide the services you buy, and answer your questions;
- Communicate with you regarding the service of updates, offers and promotions;
- Broadcast personalized content and advertisements that may interest you;
- Track online activity and advertising.
- We collect information about your activity on the website for a number of purposes using technologies such as cookies, web beacons, widgets and server log files.
- We and our non-Eco-Verdure Inc. advertising partners who use this information, and other information they have or may have, to help tailor the advertisements you see on our sites and to help them make decisions about the ads you see on other sites.
With companies that are not affiliated with Eco-Verdure Inc.: We share your personal information only with companies that provide services on our behalf, and only if it is necessary for them to provide you with these services.
- We do not provide personal information to companies that do not belong to Eco-Verdure Inc. to market their products and services without your consent.
In other circumstances: We may provide personal information to companies that do not belong to Eco-Verdure Inc. or other third parties for such purposes in order to:
- Comply with court orders and other court proceedings;
- Apply our agreements and property rights;
- Obtain payment for our products and services, including the transfer or sale of overdue accounts to third parties for collection.
Globalized or anonymous information: We may share globalized and anonymous information in different formats with confidence from entities that do not belong to Eco-Verdure Inc. for purposes such as:
- Marketing and advertising of retail businesses that offer products and services that may be of interest to you;
- Universities, laboratories and other entities conducting scientific research;
- Media study companies and entities that can use the data for purposes such as municipal planning and disaster response coordination.
- Our website is not designed to attract children under 13 years old.
- We do not knowingly collect identification information from anyone under the age of 13 unless we have first obtained permission from the parent of the child or legal guardian.
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION: OUR POLICY ON PROTECTION AND SECURITY
- We do not sell your personal information to anyone for any purpose. And that's all.
- We maintain the information about you in our business records while you are a customer, or until they are no longer required for business, tax, or legal purposes.
- We have implemented encryption or other appropriate security controls to protect personal information when stored or presented by Eco-Verdure Inc.
- We require companies that do not belong to Eco-Verdure Inc., acting on our behalf, to protect the personal information they may receive in a manner consistent with this policy. We do not allow them to use this information for other purposes.
CONTROL OF CUSTOMER PRIVACY AND CHOICE
- You may review and correct the personal information that we collect.
- You can limit certain types of solicitation communications from Eco-Verdure Inc., including marketing contacts made by phone, e-mail and text messaging.
- We will provide you with notices of changes to this policy.
RIGHTS OF YOUR PRIVACY
By virtue of law 25, we commit ourselves to protect your personal information. In order to maintain a high responsibility on these measures, we put at your disposal the contact information of our internal manager:
687-C, rue Martel,